Sunday, February 22, 2015

Darwin and the Northern Territory

Hi everyone! I'm emailing a day earlier today because we are currently in Darwin! Man I love it here, I do miss Katherine a little bit though! And to add to the fun, we're staying at Elder Briscoe and Elder Moonies flat! You guys probably don't remember but I served with Elder Briscoe in Onkaparinga District so its really good to see him again! We're both happy to be  in the Northern Territory.   Elder Briscoe doesn't want to go back to Adelaide, there definitely is something special about the Northern Territory.  I hope to stay here for quite awhile but whatever happens happens! The reason we're here in Darwin is because we had Northern Territory District Conference, and it was very good, extremely revelatory!  On my mission I've just really come to LOVE meetings, no matter how small it may be! I feel like every time I attend meetings I get the chance to reflect upon my life ad receive revelation for what I can do better, and this conference was awesome!  Lots of inspiring words!  I really do miss being in a full branch/ward. We had no one come to church last week, it was just me and Elder Aguilar, so yep its different. But ya we will be heading back to Katherine Wednesday.  I'm excited to change things and do better in Katherine, it really is time to step up and work harder. I love you all! Have a good week! 

Elder Acker

No comments:

Post a Comment