Tuesday, March 1, 2016

23 days left

Hola everyone! So this is my final transfer as a missionary, pretty crazy to think! Wanted to let you all know that I am still in the same area with Elder Revillo, we just added a companion named Elder DeOlivera from Detroit and he's a true gangsta haha. Nah, but I'm honestly so excited, things are going great. We've had a couple good things happen this week, excited to report!

So this week we got to go to the temple with our recent convert Ian.  Mom and Dad, you met him at Christmnas. He got to do baptisms for the dead and it was just so good to be able to be with him there for that wonderful experience. The Spirit was definitely felt and I'm so glad to see him progressing, no place like the temple, wish I could live there.

We also had Stake Conference this week which was great. It’s crazy because like the amount of people that we had there in our stake is probably as big as our biggest ward in Littleton Stake. But ya it was a great Conference, really learned alot.

I don't have much time left so I just want to say love you all and thank you for all your support!!

Love Elder Acker


No comments:

Post a Comment