Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Transfer 7, week 4

HELLO EVERYONE!  

Its been a pretty dull week this week, I've been sick for most of it so that's a bummer. I'm all good now though, and we're ready to smash the work this week! 

But from the time that we we're actually doing stuff when I was not sick its been good. We got Brother Friday to church this week, he hasn't been in quite awhile because he had no way to get to church but he decided to take a taxi to church. Church this Sunday was only me, Elder Aguilar, and Brother Friday. Pretty interesting Sabbath Day haha great experience though, we're going to make sure to get more people this week for sure! That has basically been the highlight of the week, its so dang hot up here I might die and our bikes have been braking heaps lately but we're still pushin! 

I love to hear from you all every week, thank you so much for your support! 

Love, 
Elder Acker


No comments:

Post a Comment