Sunday, March 22, 2015

Flying Wednesday

Transfer 8, week 6
Hello Everyone I am in Darwin right now and don't have long to email because of transfers but just wanted to let you know that I am out of Katherine and I will be flying Wednesday to somewhere in Alice Springs! Still staying in the NT (Northern Territory) ! Not quite sure which area yet in Alice but I will let you know next week. I hear great things from Alice so I look forward to it. :) It has been a great experience in Katherine, I have learned alot and have met some great people. I'll attach some of the goodbye photos. But anyways, my last week in Katherine has been so great. First off we met these 3 huge Samoian guys who are security guards at the local club and we got to have a huge feed at their place the other day, one of the best days of my mission, it was awesome. They can really eat alot haha. I look forward to the adventures ahead in Alice Springs. Oh I also got a very great call the other day from Sister Carter telling me that my dad is 100% cancer free! Way to go dad! I was so happy to hear that. I love you all and I will talk to you next week!

Elder Acker



No comments:

Post a Comment