Sunday, November 1, 2015

Transfer 14, week 2

Hey everyone! So grateful to be able to hear from you all this week. :)

Monday Oct 26, 2015- Had a good p day today, had the chance to visit David and Nicole today, we taught about prayer and scripture study. We then got to go visit a family, the Jones in our new area. They're a great family. 

Tuesday Oct 27, 2015- Had district meeting this morning. We then went to go see Brad, had a good lesson with him. We then took a long scenic road trip to a part member family the Dixon's. Our new area is so huge and beautiful! 

Wednesday Oct 28, 2015- This morning we went to go visit a potential named Gail, really  nice lady, she wasn't available at this time but we scheduled a return appointment. We then went to go see our investigator Anthony. Taught about faith. 

There's not much else to tell. I'll be honest with you all, I'm having a hard time thinking about anything else besides my family. The news I received this week has really got me down. I know that God has everything under control and that everything is going to be alright. Sorry that this email this week isn't the most detailed, just please pray for my family. 

Love, Elder Acker

No comments:

Post a Comment